CST elicits deep relaxation and amplifies the body’s self-healing mechanisms.
CST is an extremely gentle, profound method of connecting to the core of the physical body. By making light sustained contact with the cranial and pelvic bones, the doctor accesses the protective tissue that encases and protects the spinal cord , the meninges – and the fluid that flows between that tissue and the spinal cord – to elicit deep relaxation and amplify the body’s self-healing mechanism.
Using a soft touch, generally no greater than 5 grams, or about the weight of a nickel, the doctor releases restrictions in the craniosacral system to improve the function of the central nervous system.
By complementing the body’s natural healing processes, CST is effective for a wide range of problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including:
- Migraine Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Orthopedic Problems
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Infantile Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Chronic Fatigue
- Emotional Difficulties
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
Dr. Kimberly has been using CST to help people since 1987.